Business cards are often the first step to new insights, business deals, and closer contacts with other entrepreneurs or individuals. Make a business card high-profile, tell the story of your business, and be memorable.
Why is it good to have a business card?
Business cards can be sales, information, or introductory material, through which you can easily make contact and make new friends. It is good to always have it with you, as you never know where you will meet a person who would be a suitable client with whom or for whom you will work or collaborate in the future.
What is the purpose of a business card?
Business cards are used to deliver key information. We use it at a meeting when two known/unknown people meet. When changing the business card, at that moment the recipient receives extremely important first information about the company/brand.
What does it look like? How do we feel when we look at a business card? What is a business card to the touch?
You give it with the intention that when the need for a service or product arises, the recipient will easily find your business in the pile of business cards he kept.
It is possible that it also has other providers, competitors of the same service, or activity in this pile.
Let’s summarize 3 problems that we can highlight:
- Differentiate (stand out) from all business cards,
-how quickly he finds your business card in the pile.
- Stand out from the business cards of your competitors,
- Visual communication of correct information:
This is the feeling that the user gets the moment he analyzes the business card. If the company already has a corporate image (CGP), the business card must be designed according to the guidelines.
The business card must communicate:
- The nature of the activity (eg photographer, mechanic, painter),
- Business atmosphere (varied, professional, elegant ..),
- Company values (professionalism, creativity, diversity, eco …).
How does it have to be designed to stand out?
If we want our business card to stand out and be different from other business cards, we can do it in different ways:
- We use different shapes
– the business card may not be an everyday shape: rectangular, round, triangular shapes can be a problem here, as they are difficult to store, fold, etc.), so it is recommended to cut out the chosen shape, which differentiates but does not change the basic shape. Business cards can also have incisions, which together with the creative design, can act strongly percussive .;
– When we talk about plasticization, we do not just mean plastic coating. The most commonly used of these coatings are -matte, gloss, soft touch. Each lamination has its characteristic of touch and gives the business card a slightly premium-feeling – a feeling of higher quality. It also protects business cards from destruction.
- Use of different materials;
– we also use them in combination with lifting, when we want to further encourage a concept: e.g. recycling (recycled paper and cardboard), professionalism (PVC), etc.
– Here we need to be careful that they are part of the CGP and the company’s strategy. It is also great if the edges of the business card are colored, as they will stand out visibly to the user in a pile of all the business cards.
All this will give your business card a unique and special look that will make you stand out from the crowd.
What should a business card contain?
It is recommended to have information on the business card such as:
- Company name,
- name and surname of the contact person and his name,
- contact information (e-mail, telephone number, website.)
++ Besides, some also include social media usernames.
What do we get with proper communication?
If you follow the information written above, you can expect a good response and quick recognition of your company/brand.
If you would like us to help you with the process and production, please contact us.